Re: Blue Moon

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:39:23 EST

A player wants his character to be a Blue Moon cultist. I have made up a brief magic keyword and the following affinities and feats:

Affinities:
>Secrecy (Secret Truths, Obscure Fact, Conceal Truth, Conceal Self)
>Otherworld (Identify Runic Power, Bash Spirit, Defend Against Magic)
>Movement (Blue Streak, Move Unseen, Invisible Path)

I wanted to see if there was any opinion on these, the Otherworld ones are nicked from Lunar cults. After I gave him this list it occured to me that it should have "Command Selene Daimon" but I think this might be used to "Command" other Canadian singers with only a small improv modifier. Is Celine Dion aware of her Lunar Elemental status?

I also need a good idea for a cult secret - a cult secret for a cult whose main objective is secrecy. So far I am able to claim that no one knows what the secret is.

Keith N