Re: White Moon HQ

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:44:19 -0000

Actually, I was working from the story end of things. If the story demands that there be a way that the _heroes_ (not players) can notice something wrong, based on their knowledge, then you provide an opportunity for them to do so. If the story demands a perfect plan that they have no chance of seeing through, then you don't give them that chance, and either way you set up the back story appropriately.

Of course, I'm basically a story teller, I don't mind moving the whole world to make it line up behind the story (frankly, I do this even as a player, or at least try, although it can be harder). Obviously YGMV!!!

--Bryan