Resheathing

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:19:23 -0000

> Obnoxious (and probably digestable) speculation: Is it possible
that the
> Resheathing was invented/constructed by the God-Learners, as a way
of
> establishing a non-Orlanthi warrior cult in Heortling lands (for
their own
> obscure and bizarre reasons)?

When somone mentions the invention of a means of having warriors in Orlanthi society who aren't initiates of Orlanth, I start thinking about Lokamayadon and ways of avoiding his attention. Then I realise that it was round about this time that Orlanthi Humakt seems to have lost his wind powers (Humath -> Humakt). And I get all suspicious.

But then again, I may well be adding two and two and getting seven.