Re: Blue Moon

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 11:20:40 +1300

At 15:39 5/12/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Affinities:
> >Secrecy (Secret Truths, Obscure Fact, Conceal Truth, Conceal Self)
> >Otherworld (Identify Runic Power, Bash Spirit, Defend Against Magic)
> >Movement (Blue Streak, Move Unseen, Invisible Path)

Summary of my posting on a similar question on the Glorantha Digest (although I was adapting in part from Jeff Erwin's writeup). Feel free to adapt, warp, mutate or polymorph in any way you see fit.

Mystify (Leave no footprint, Erase Memory, Alter Writings, Lurk Unseen,

         Hide Item)

Tides (Mesmerize, Command Tides, Levitate, Ebb Vitality, Refreshing

         Surge)

Blue Doom (Sap Life, Summon Selene, Bolt out of the Blue, Shocking

         Revelation, Frigid Glare).

Flotsam of Secrets: Character learns a secret. The type of secret

         learned is dependant on what he trawls it from.  If he uses
         it generally, then a random secret is known. If he uses it
         against a person, then a secret about that person becomes
         known. If he uses it on Annilla, then he receives a vision
         of what she wants done. None of these secrets need make any
         sense.

Whenever an assassin dies, his colleagues systematically eradicate any evidence or memories of the deceased. By making his existence a forgotten secret, the soul becomes one of Annilla's hordes of lost, forgotten and unknowable secrets.

>I wanted to see if there was any opinion on these, the Otherworld ones are
>nicked from Lunar cults.

And inappropriate IMO for the cult has nothing to assassinate with.

--Peter Metcalfe