RE: Rebelling tribes

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:36:36 -0000

Hi All,

On Tuesday, December 05, 2000 6:04 PM, Jonas Schiott [SMTP:jonas.schiott_at_...] wrote:
> Bruce:
> >Then again, I might be biased, as my main HW game is about the
> >Dundealos. :)
>
> What a coincidence, so is ours! :-) I suppose the plot hook is too good
> to resist.

Oh, it was!

It's all going to start going horribly wrong for the Dundealos in my game Real Soon Now. They've been getting omens of doom left and right, and there's a prophecy about the Vingan PC that she'll "Bring Death to the Tribe". Gives me a great way to end the story arc with a bang rather than a whimper.

And then she can go off and join the rebels in the hills for the next story arc. :)

Regards,

Bruce