Looking for Players in the Lower Mainland

From: sblackstoneca <sblackstoneca_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:09:47 -0000

My name is Simon Blackstone, I live in Vancouver, BC,Canada and I'm looking for an adult Hero Wars, Hero Quest,and/or Runequest players. I'm 45 but don't mind playing with younger adults (19+) and while I've never played HW or HQ I have playes Runequest off and on since 1979 and am very familiar with Glorantha. So e-mail me already, if you don't have a group I would like to start one and would be willing to narrate for part of the time, although I prefer playing.

Simon R Blackstone