Household of Death

From: Philipp Grawe <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 04:33:34 -0000

Hi,

I'm tossing around ideas for a module with players as Lunar soldiers drafted shortly before the push south in 1602, culminating in the battle at Runegate Fort - with the obvious climax (hopefully not all players have read teh histories and it comes as a surprise to at least someone).

One of the main early encounters is going to be the Household of Death.

Has anyone put any thought into how many members the Household of Death would have had? I assume they took some heavy losses as they went - particular during their venture beyond the Glowline, so I'm thinking about the numbers early on, rather than later.

Just tossing numbers around off the cuff, figuring that these are soldiers and warriors planning on taking on a couple of lunar legions, I came up with:

I have no idea if these are reasonable, has anyone else put any thought into this?

It's probably one of the few armies that doesn't have the usual caravan of prostitutes and thieves tagging along behind it.

Harry.