Re: Hiia armor?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:19:12 -0000

Yes. That is easily within the radius. There is a crew working on a supplement for Skyfall and area, and those issues were tossed around (I dropped out due to lack of time and inspiration, so I have to wait patiently with everyone else to find out what finally gets published, but there was talk of covering how fibulwinter affects the skyfall)

IMO in any severe winter the fringes of skyfall lake are inclined to freeze over, as it the Engizi. There is also a LOT of snow falling around there. The trolls love this sort of conditions, of course. This is the real reason that humans don't settle too closely, the trolls don't bug them much in the summer, but think they are a perfect snack in the winter when they can be reliably found huddled in their steads.

When things thaw in Storm Season great rafts of ice come down the Engizi, IMO. Sometimes those rafts of ice will carry hordes of trollkin, and even a few trolls.

--Bryan