Re: Re: Household of Death

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:18:35 +0000 (GMT)

> Well, yeah, but you forget that I never check the
> sources.

Sorry, I hadn't realised that. (and I didn't check, them, either, so may be wrong. I just have sections of Sartarite history imprinted on my subconsciousness.)

> Anyway, if this idea works mythically, you could
> still get it in one-off
> cases. A nine-year-old's entire clan is murdered, he
> devotes himself to
> Humakt then and there, and from then on, he ages but
> does not mature... A possible NPC idea?

Definitely, I'd say. And it's ringing bells from somewhere else... ah, yes. Rather ironic, really: the Vampire Lestat series. One of the early one features a girl who had been turned into a vampire at age 7 or so, and had become immortal without aging. Several centuries of experience in the body of a small cute child. She didn't enjoy it.

Jane Williams

Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to win Live At Knebworth DVDs http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams