RE: Re: Questlines

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 13:03:18 +1100

>That was the url I was using (which now works for me too). Must have
>been having a temporary glitch.

Well thank goodness for that. :) I've been quiet with additions of late and know I need to pay the site some more attention (the style sheet seems to be failing on a number of pages, for one thing), but I would have been disappointed if it took off and run a way from home all on its lonesome.

In anticipation, on several fronts, of a more productive summer...

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600

Phone (02) 6125 0649
Visit CAEPR on the web at http://www.anu.edu.au/caepr/