Re: Thunder During Snow?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:30:25 -0000

What level of armor would you call a bison skin parka? I'm thinking medium (+3) although I suppose I should actually look up what bonus HQ gives bison for their fur.

A note on trees too: If you can't gather enough dead wood for your annual fire wood needs, you want to cut your living trees in the winter. Since their sap is mostly down in the roots, they are much dryer, so the wood takes less drying before it is ready to burn. Also, you hook your beasts right up to the tree and pull it home on the snow after lopping off the branches, so it is much easier to get the wood back to the stead. Also, it gives the farmers something to do besides get on each others' nerves.

--Bryan