Re: Pol Joni and worship

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:54:51 +0000

On Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:57:59 -0500, Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...> wrote:

>Here's the word from on high (Stephen Martin with Greg nearby) as of today
>and as I understood it[1]: A given person/hero generally uses only one form
>of worship (essentially one worldview). That worship can be applied to
>entities that are normally worshipped in other ways.

Slightly separate question: Could a Theist (say) worship a spirit by sacrificial worship ON HIS OWN? Or would he need an Animist (or experienced misapplied worship theist) to guide him? In other words, can misapplied worship be used on the spur of the moment when opportunity presents, or must there be known guidelines, either through experience or the guidance of others? I say it needs guidelines.

Wulf