RE: Heroic Tales Competition

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:39:21 -0000

I wouldn't normally mention a spelling typo but in Mark Galeotti's Fire Fire the following sentence is wrong but works.

"The rich have discretely sent their families to their country mansions."

I just liked the image it engendered of families going one by one to their country mansions.

Now returning you to your scheduled programmes...