Caladraland and Barbeester Gor

From: Jesse James Dean <jessedn_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 18:08:59 -0000

I am just about to start an Esrolia campaign and I have a player who wanted to play a devotee to a pretty brutal warrior god/goddess for various plot and personal development reasons.

We finally settled on Barbeester Gor, as the player thinks she is an excellent fit.

She also wanted to be from somewhere else besides Esrolia to deal with some level of "Wow, things are different here." Originally I was thinking she could be an Orlanthi offshoot from the Skyreach Mountains, but reading about Caladraland in Intro to Glorantha makes it sound like that would work pretty well too.

So I ask, is Barbeester Gor worshipped in Caladraland?

If not is there some sort of god or goddess who would fit into this roll pretty well?

Also what sort of abilities do you think would be important for a Caladraland native to have (aka, this is kind of off-topic of this particular list, but what do you think a Caladraland keyword would look like?)

Jesse Dean