Re: Fimbulwinter Tales

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 07:52:50 +0000

Joerg:

>And we were talking about Fimbulwinter Wintertime, not the sunny summer
>just below freezing, weren't we?

According to Dragon Pass (just got my copy in the post yesterday. Yay!) even outside the Fimbulwinter, daytime temperature in the Sartar Darkseason regularly drops to below -30 c, with nights obviously somewhat colder. Now, personally, that won't be true in my Glorantha, since all the other geographical and metereological information seems to point at a climate like Switzerland's (only wetter), but canonically it obviously does get pretty damn nippy.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic