Re: Draconic power.

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:57:55 -0000

I sympathize with your possition becaue you want an answer for your game. I have been in a similar possiton of needing answers regarding Nathan mythology for my game. However if you see my answer on the Digest you'll se why I didn't post it here. Frankly I'm not sure if my answer will be of much practical use to you anyway, but it might give you a mental framework to think in. That kind of theoretical/philosophical discussion belongs on the digest.

Having incurred the wrath of the moderators previously I have no wish to do so again. I didn't make these rules, I'm just trying to live in them.

Simon Hibbs