Re: [Glorantha3D] What's New At Questlines: Elmali Weaponthane

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:19:42 -0600

Hmm. Weirder still I can't find any thumbnails or links for some of the pictures, but I can for others. I have no links or thumbnails for
"Elmal Guards the Stead" down to "The Road to Pavis", but there are
links (only) for "Defender", a thumbnail for "Fighting Storm" and
"Thunder rebel", no links or thumbnails for "Huraya's Tears", thumbnails
for "The Coming Storm", "The Light Defiant", and "Raise the Tribes for [Kallyr] Starbrow", "That Vingan Woman", "That Garhound Local lad". The two studies of the Gioddess Etyries both have thumbnails and links.

As I said before, I'm using both Mozilla Firebird and IR 6.0, and get the same problem. Weird.

Guy (Hoyle)