second thoughts on Draconic power

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:05:00 -0000

It seems to easy to progre

> 2) Spiritual Pollution
> -- Every use of Dragon Magic retards the Newt's spiritual protest.
> But HQ isn't preoccupied with book keeping, so here is my solution.
> ** Every time a 'Newt raises a Dragon Magic affinity by 1, it has
> increase one of its Dragon Flaws by 1 **
> -- This provides a game-mechanical reflection of the costs/benfit
> payoffs of Draconic Magic use

Maybe it should be "increase ALL of its Dragon Flaws" by 1

So if you have the 1 Dragon Magic affinity, raising w. 1 hero point requires a 6 hero point expenditure to counteract it.

Too harsh?

"On the Consequences of Reincarnating as a Crested Newt." "He's but 6 hours out of the egg and he has bested old Bent-tail in the test of the 6 claws!"
"We are waiting for Sssubtle Tounge to pop out of the egg. We need a really talented chef to prepare the 5 sacred hors d'ouvres for the Priest's celebration."
"You are telling me that a 4 foot tallking lizard managed to do THIS to a squad of 25 hoplites!"