Re: HeroQuest Voices in print?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:53:16 -0800

Guy

>You could always go to a print shop (most have internet connections
>these days), download it, and have it printed and bound there.

Am I missing the complete version? I didn't think it was worth printing until then.

Hmm, if Issaries were interested in using a print-on-demand service like Lightning Print, this might be a good way to test the waters. (Of course, testing is not likely to be free for them -- I think there are still setup charges -- and certainly not free for us.)

--

David Dunham