Re: Re: Esrolian Questions

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:57:47 GMT

>Actually, one of my players is a Calandran Babeester Gori who is on
>the path to reforming away from the path of vengeance. She has
>cleaned up her appearance a little bit (she formerly had a ton of
>tattoos, but now wears clothes over them, she is starting to grow out
>her hair, etc).
>
>Does the write-up discuss the Babeester Gor godlings of retribution?
>I imagine I might be needing one in short order....

Depends if she has satisfied the reason for joining the cult. I would have insisted the player took a flaw of hating someone or some group who had harmed her or someone close. If she then satisfied that vengence and bought down the hatred with HP I would allow a switch to another Gor cult or one of Ernalda's. If she's just decided not to bother with vengence any more then I'd give her a flaw of 'oathbreaker' (penalty on just about every relationship roll) and make her relationship to the cult into a hated by cult. In case hated by a bunch of fanatics isn't enough you could add a flaw of 'vunerable to enemy' as a penalty in combat.

Much more interesting that way than allowing her to fight off a bunch of spirits.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/