Re: Re: Esrolian Questions

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:35:35 GMT

>> I wonder if killing BGi count as killing women and, as such, will
>>draw even more BGi to you ?

>Ahhh, Babeester Gori are forbidden to kill women? I better tell the
>player that before she kills this noble she is currently guarding
>(and who keeps on making racist anti Caladran-remarks at her).

I don't think this is an absolute - they are the protector of the earth (Ernalda) especially against men but I can't see them working as bodyguards in Esrolia if there was a prohibition against killing women. As for her employer provoking her, she must have a death wish. Babeester Gori aren't scary because of the tatoos, hairstyles or mutilations but because they are psychotic killers. I rather doubt there would much legal penalty, never mind a cult penalty for a Babeester Gori killing anyone. At worst they would be drafted into a unit of other cult members and sent to some remote border fort or sent on a suicide mission.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/