Dragonnewt relationships

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 01:33:57 EST

<< The dragon religion urges that dragonewts avoid these owed favors but their
 duties and orders often prevent it, thus entanglements enter into  their lives". >>

Sounds ot me like the 'newts should be picking up "relationships" as flaws and trying to buy them down. Since 'newts are kind of backwards I would personally change the Hero Point reward system (call 'em Dragon Points or something) to act in some strange way. (Eg DPs might be gained by bumping down a result, rather than spent to bump up a result, 'newts might need a certain number of DPs to progress, or need to buy down relationships. Something to encourage strange behaviour)

Keith