Re: Map Collection of Finland

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:33:45 -0000

so try

http://www.nysalor.net/runequest/kartat/indexeng.html,
> including the new map of Vanch (according to Enclosure 2) I added
yesterday.

Thank you, Olli, Matti and Eetu. And (though I don't read DP yet.) I appreciate Dragon Pass publication!

BTW, Efendi made Original Map of Grazeland and BHC free distributable, I suppose it based on the original map of "Ye Booke of Tentacles: Saddled with Nightmare Scenario", but I feel a little bit anxious to make it free-accessible for I have never seen detailed Map of G
and BHC in internet. Can anyone of you (of course, Greg knows final answer) know something why there weren't until now? Is it banned?

Regards:
TI