Continuum Con-Book

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:04:13 -0000

You do know about Continuum, don't you? The successor to the Convulsion series of cons held in the UK in summer (23-26 June 2004, Leicester Uni), to celebrate Glorantha and Chaosium games such as Call of Cthulhu and Hawkmoon? Famed for the rich diversity of freeforms, table-top games and beers, and arguably mildly infamous for the breakfasts? You don't? Well, go to http://www.continuum.uk.net/ and learn more (and book -- there is an early bird discount).

The Unspoken Word has been asked to put together the con book which will be given to everyone attending as part of the package. SoWe toyed with having a theme, such as new beginnings or continuations, but instead we decided that we just wanted the best material people wanted to contribute!

We are looking for Gloranthan material of whatever form (although it is essentially geared towards HQ -- if you want to submit something RQ, then be prepared also to have it HQ statted), from an interesting NPC or adventure cameo all the way to an epic adventure, if you have one you would like to see published. And as ever, to save the usual stalwarts (including himself) from working their fingers to the bone, we would like to see art contributions, too, however simple or complex. In return, you get kudos, the adoration of the Gloranthan tribe and the princely reward of a free copy of the book.

If you want to submit writings, or have any queries on this side of things, send them to me ( mark_at_... ) while prospective artists should get in touch with Simon ( Simonbrayuk_at_... ).

All the best

Mark

PS: a little more OT -- to reflect the theme of the con, we also want to have a small amount of material relating to the other games features, especially CoC, Hawkmoon and the other Moorcock-based games. Again, anyone with an interest in producing such material, do get in touch!