Toronto's Pandemonium Convention

From: epweissengruber <epweissengruber_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 21:10:09 -0000

I must be completely nuts. I have proposed 6 events for Toronto's Pandemonium Convention. 1 minis game on Friday, 1 RPG and 1 minis game on Saturday, 2 rpgs and 1 minis game on Sunday.

Come see me flame out! February 20-22. I bet that most of them will got bust, but what the hell.

Here is what I proposed:
Role Playing
1. Trials of Strength
Junior members of a clan must use guile as well as swords to get their kin out of the clutches of their worst enemies. 2. To Everything, There is a Season
A clan must battle internal and external Chaos in the course of a very difficult year.
3. The Restless Dead
A diabolical necromancer is turning a village's dead against their iving kin. How can they be put back in the grave? Minatures
1. Sacrifice to the Bladegods
Who's tougher – sociopaths or psychopaths? A worshiper of the death god and a worshiper of the berserker god, each with his own warband and potent magical assistant, try to settle the question. 2. Snakepipe Hollow
Noble barbarians and their Duck allies walk into an ambush laid by Chaos abominations. Which side will make it out of Snakepipe alive? 3. Coming of the Hero Wars
Barbarians, hoplites of the Lunar Empire, Elves, Dwarves, and Trolls in an all-out brawl for possession of a mighty magical artifact.