Re: Re: Uz Overdose?

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:52:39 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> You're probably right. And we'll be lucky if the Orlanthi books don't
> fission again.... But I'm thinking its better to have more material
> than good. Speaking as someone who's been involved with other
> publications -- its a wonderful change to find that there's too much
> GOOD material to print....
>
> ...rather than the opposite. Padding is a terrible thing.

Here I have to express my puzzlement in the apparent habit of fillig halfpages with sillyness coded in the rune font. It's not as if it's even Glorantha relevant, since the rune's aren't representing forces or gods, but just being an alphabet.

Couldn't we get more text or a picture in those spaces?

not seriously grumbling, but it sure looks like filler

        -Adept