Re: Bright Blessings For Sacred Time

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:27:53 +1100

Bo:

> You're a very annoying man John, did you know that?

Thanks mate. :) My wife reminds me of this as well.

A few degrees above
> zero (C) here and dark, rainy and windy. Maybe I should move to Oz, do
> you have proper winters anywhere down there?

Not really. My Canberra, one of the few inland cities, has snow on the hills through winter, and Hobart gets the occassional Antarctic gust. We do have snowfields, lots of snowfields, just not too many mountains.

If its any consolation, over Christmas I do find myself occassionally pining, if not for the fiords, then at least for the odd flurry of white stuff. Its one of the dreams of my life to share Christmas carols in the snow with my wife in her English home village.

And I'm sure there's a lesson there somewhere. :)

Best

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"And if you give us any more trouble, I shall visit you  in the small hours and put a bat up your nightdress."