Re: ROTK & HQ - SPOILERS

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:19:55 +0000 (GMT)

> Obligatory spoiler - The king returns.

Does he? Oh yes...

BTW, That Sword. The broken one, that got reforged. I'm sure if we were using Some Other System, and wanted to represent it, we'd be giving it all sorts of magical powers, and +10s, and edges, and.... I could look up the RM stats, but they went on for pages.

Am I right in thinking that what it actually had was an ability called "prove self to be King of Gondor" at about W5, with all the additional Relationship skills that go along with it?

Maybe an additional "hit immaterial ghost" ability as well (yes, spoiler). But I think we have here a mega-artifact that could *only* be properly represented in HQ. Good, innit?

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html