Re: Naval Encounters

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:01:23 -0800

Tez

>I've been thinking of running a small sea-based campaign for a while,
>as a followup to the Cradle.

I think I've said this before, but be prepared for augments to be as large as possible in a naval engagement -- after all, you have all the time you need to prepare.

You will of course need to deal with piracy at some point, whether your players doing it, or being attacked by them.

The Vadeli (shiver) are one of the main sea-going people these days. They're not terribly powerful as a group, but I still wouldn't really want to meet them on the seas.

--

David Dunham