Re: Continuum early booking notice 1 day to go!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:14:19 +0000 (GMT)

> Just one day to go to take advantage of the �5
> 'early bird' discount for the Gloranthan convention
> CONTINUUM.
Ooh! Thanks for the reminder! (Hastily pulls out credit card)

> In time, we hope to offer online registration (with
> electronic payment), so watch this space for
> details. For now, please complete and return the
> Registration Form, along with a cheque for the full
> amount (made payable to 'Continuum'), to:
>
> Continuum
> Langmoor
> Symonds Green Road
> Stevenage SG1 2HB
> Herts, UK

Hang on a minute. So what you're saying is that I have to snail-mail a cheque that needs to arrive by tomorrow?? Now personally, I have a means of doing this (friends dropping in tonight who live about 200 yards from Symonds Green Road), but won't it be quite hard for anyone else??)

Oh, and do we need to book accomodation now, or just the �20? Because I'm not sure if I'll staying Sunday night or not, yet. Can we add bits to our booking later?

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html