Re: Ernaldan Heros?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:39:19 -0800

Stephen

You might want to read the Taming of Dragon Pass campaign info <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/todp/>, especially anything about Theya Two-Mothers (played by Pam Carlson). She's in Korol's Saga.

>Ernalda's Belittling Words is a neat idea, but I think there should
>be a positive alternative, like "inspirational words"

Feats like Make Husband Laugh, Cheerful Singing, Boost Confidence, Rally Women certainly suggest this.

>I'm not sure how to create the character. Using the HQ rules,
>combined with some HW source books (Storm tribe and Thunder rebels)
>the cult side of things seems reasonably easy, but for the
>"Occupation" nothing seems appropriate

There's nothing wrong with Farmer [HQ] or Steadwife [TR]. As this is an older character, you could combine the two to have a few more abilities. (Don't worry about giving too many skills, I've never seen this to be a problem and the player will only be able to pick a few to increase significantly.)

--

David Dunham