Best gloranthan year ever!

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:56:44 EST

Hello Friends

Roderick mentioned it before:
2003 was the best gloranthan year ever!

22 publications in 2003!

The Path of the Damned - Comic No. 2 (Chaos Society, January) Moon Rites - GloranthaCon Fundraiser (Chaos Society; January) Tales of the Reaching Moon 20 (Reaching Moon Megacorp; January) Rough Guide to Pavis City (Chaos Society; February) Paper Wars - CD ROM (Unspoken Word, March) Heortland Map (Unspoken Word; March)
1302 Imperial Lunar Handbook, part 1: The Lunar Empire (Issaries Inc.; March) Tradetalk 12 - Heortland Issue (Chaos Society; March) Ye Booke of Tentacles Vol. IV (Chaos Society; May) Ye Booke of Tentacles Vol. V (Chaos Society; June) Tarsh Map (Unspoken Word; June)
Imther Map (Unspoken Word; June)
Dagori Inkarth Map (Unspoken Word; June) Pavis County Map (Unspoken Word; June)
Esrolia Map (Unspoken Word; June)
The Widows Tale (Chaos Society; July)
HeroQuest RPG (Issaries Inc.; August)
Shadows of Pavis - Pavis & Big Rubble Companion 4 (Chaos Society; August) The Zin Letters # 1 (Kalikos; August)
HeroQuest Voices - PDF (Issaries Inc.; September) Hero´s Book - Playing in the Hero Wars (Issaries Inc.; October) Dragon Pass - Land of Thunder (Issaries Inc.; November)

At hail the Reaching Issaries Inc. (sic!) !

Cheers

André