Re: Re: City of 10,000 Magicians

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:56:09 -0600 (CST)

Wonder what actally happens to the city? Do the walls just come a-tumblin' down, or does Something Really Nasty erupt from beneath it? And perhaps there's a Dark Hidden Secret explaining why this happens in the first place? And maybe they were collecting info on the EWF in an effort to avert their doom? (Sounds like a magician pissed off a dragon, to me.)

Guy