Re: Re: City of 10,000 Magicians

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:52:27 +1300

illuminate33 wrote:
> What I can say is, Heroquest Rulebook doesn't support sorcerers, as
> an exception.

It doesn't?!
Is it intended that they be covered in a regional books in the future?

> Sorcerers are different from Wizards (and doesn't belong to any
> Churches) and some are totally not Malkioni culturally (Orathorn,
> Thalurzni alchemist, etc) or renegades of their ancestral way (like
> Argin the Terror).

I am curious about how they are different. Is it simply in terms of their relationship with their society (I always thought that wizards worked to benefit their community, but that sorcerers where primarily exploitative) or is it something entirely different?

--
John Machin
[trithemius_at_...]