Re: D'oh

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:21:08 +0000

>Probably, and I actually went so far as to ask the players as to
>which they prefered. They all chose the Lunars.

I will admit to some personal disappointment for similar reasons (just as I would like Imther: Edge of Empire more than Sons of Kargzant).

But the biggest disappointment was James Frusetta's recent post - I had hoped for a genuinely new book - _Seeker's Mask_ was published nearly ten years ago.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.