Re: D'oh

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:23:23 -0500

Jesse D. writes:

>While I am sure Gathering Thunder is useful to the majority of HQ
>players, I imagine its easier for people to create scenarios thant he
>meaty goodness of Lunar religion.
>
>Does anyone share my disappointment?

While I certainly could use ILH2 for my Lunar game, I have to say that if you are going to put out a series of scenario books then those books should come out reasonably close to each other in time or they are not useful. It is a tad unfair to ask folks to run a game based on the Sartar campaign and wait a year between episodes! IMHO even six months is probably too long a wait. I would rather they get them all out as quickly as possible, and then move on to somewhere else. That way I know that when they get around to covering my favorite region it will be done in a way that will be useful in my game.

Thanks!

~Kevin McD