Re: D'oh

From: jessedn_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:02:41 -0000

True enough. I figured out that was the situation early in the thread.  It doesn't change my disappointment though.

I am not one to rail against the "evils" of a company. I generally think that a company has the right to make whatever decisions it needs to. If I do not like them then I can take my business elsewhere. I am sure that there are quite a few people who are happy that the schedule has changed enough that these scenarios are being published first (as has been noted in other e-mails in this thread). I was just providing a counter-point as to why I would have liked (if it had been at all possible, which apparently it was not) for the ILH2 to come out first.

Thats it.

Jesse Dean