Re: D'oh

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:43:49 -0000

They print them when they got them. And right now, they don't got them...

Which reminds me to get back to writing. My bad.

> Greg's filter, it won't get published (at least not by Issaries).
I've
> worked the RPG publishing field as a Line Developer, and getting
*good*
> submissions isn't as easy as you might think.

True. Its not. An editor at Alderac was talking about that with respect to Stargate and Spycraft, where, with the d20 material existing and the fact you can watch episodes of Stargate for inspiration/reference. With Glorantha, you don't have those luxuries (or straitjacketing, take your pick).

Jeff Kyer
Hack writer for hire

Jeff