Re: D'oh

From: Joshua Neff <figaro9_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:14:31 -0000

> Issaries isn't switching around the publishing schedule just to piss
people
> off, though it might seem that way.

Doesn't seem that way to me. When I say I'm disappointed, it's not that I'm disappointed in Issaries. Far from it. In fact, I'm impressed at how much the company has been able to get out, & with such quality. Rather, I'm disappointed in the universe. In my perfect world, "Sartar Rising 3," "ILH 2," & the Malkioni sourcebook would all be coming out at the same time, which would be sometime next week. But, sadly, I don't actually live in that world. So, I make due.