AA vs KL

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:44:32 -0500

Hello all,

In our campaign, a few pc's are trying to hurt the troll realm of Dagori Inkarth. They want to hit it big time and plan to strike directly at Kyger Litor herself. I thought this idea had potential but to make it a little more interesting, I have decided they would be (unkowingly) helped by a faction of Argan Argari willing to profit from the situation to push their God in the top influencial position in Dagori Inkarth.

  1. The problem is I have no clue how to play it out. They want to hurt KL way more than socially so I guess their investigation should lead them to some kind of hq. But when (if) they get there, which hq should it be? How can I throw the AA into the mix? Would it be even possible for them to succeed?
  2. If they succeed, what kind of implication would it have? The females losing their social status at the expense of the more male oriented Argan Argar? Would hurting KL physically or mentally have an implication on the UZ? On the females only? Would the loss of influence of KL at the expense of AA chage their links to darkness? On the females only?
  3. What is supposed to happen (in broad stokes) to the uzdom during the Hero Wars (just so MGWV not too dramatically?

Cheers!