Re: Re: AA vs KL

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:01:06 -0500

At 01:13 PM 1/15/2004 +0000, nichughes2001 wrote:
>2. Bring back the OOO - for which a big bad lightbringer quest might
>be just the job. And which would explain perhaps why the AA faction
>would be looking for human help - I'm not aware of any successful
>lightbringer quests by trolls.

         Hey, hey, hey -- let's stop hauling the Lightbringer's Quest out every time someone wants to upset the mythic order of things and return some long-dead hero from whatever afterlife he, she, or it has ended up in. Surely there would be a Darkness approach to the problem -- journey into Subere's darkest hells for information and aid, damage the gods who damaged Darkness, prevent the ceremonies that keep that big sword in that dead monster of the OOO, etc. Not that any of these (especially the first) should be significantly easier that a Lightbringer's Quest and even less mapped out....

Peter Larsen