Re: AA vs KL

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:06:41 -0000

<big snip>

Hmm, irony doesn't always work on mailing lists does it?

> Anyway, the LBQ can't be the *only* way to bring heroes
back from
> the dead -- for one thing, it's a Theist (and largely Orlanthi)
take on the
> events.

>I'm sure that Malkioni or Kralori questers would have a very
> different approach to the problem.

Quite possibly true[1] although I tend to assume that Heortlings interact with Dagori Inkarth trolls more often than Malkioni or Kralori questers. The AA faction would have a better chance of knowing of their (Orlanthi) myths sufficiently to have an idea what their most famous myth can do, especially as it was used on a locally famous troll hero. YGMV.

[1] Although as this is presented as the single most powerful and dangerous heroquest known to the Heortlings I would question the assumption that every culture must have a direct equivalent. That they have equally powerful and dangerous quests I do not doubt - the purpose and outcome of that quest may of course be very different.

--
Nic