Re: Re: AA vs KL

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:29:02 -0500 (EST)

> KL is the Uz and without her they cease to be Uz so any attack on her
> is an attack on all Uz including AA. I would assume that even AA
> ruled tribes would have worshippers of Korastang as this aspect of KL
> is crucial for reproduction of the race.
>
> The rebirth of the ooo would most certainly be of benefit to the AA
> Uz and I would assume that this would be a better goal for them than
> trying to harm their own race. They may not always agree with the
> Great Mothers in Dagori Inkarth, but they get on a darn site better
> with them than with most humans!

Maybe what the AA IDDC* "really" want to do is to try and jigger the KL myths so that AA can become her consort husband? Rebirthing the OOO as one step, then moving on to "link" DI into the SP through mythic marriage? Seems a bit outre, and KL doesn't really *have* a husband, but it could be fun. Wait until the humans figure out what's really going on! ("Wait... we're between the two troll lands..." <much barbarian thought goes on> "Say, *this* isn't a good thing..."

Cheers,

James