RE: Re: AA vs. KL

From: Frédéric Cloutier <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:36:30 -0500

: Non-troll characters?

yes

: Go get D'Wargon, the Womb-Biter, and let him do his work completely.

Is D'wargon considered chaotic by Heortlings and Praxian?

: IMG no way the Argan Argar cult is going to help hurt Kyger Litor.

You're right. I need another take on this.

: Most physical damage to KL will change little since the uzko already are
: the hurttrolls, lesser beings bearing the burning damage of their
: ancestors. This or interfering with fertility once again would affect all
: trolls, AA or not.

Excellent point.

: Hurting her mentally would backfire to all trolls as well. If they are
: lucky, they end up with Cave Troll IQs.

And I don't want that

: The Argan Argar cult might want to take over a strong Dagori Inkarth, but
: I don't see them willing to weaken it.

True. So in a nutshell, even if the non-troll players succeed and that AA (or ZZ) are taking advantage of it (after the fact because as you mentionned they would not conciously let something bad happen to KL), the shift of power could be felt into uz society but uz would not be mentaly or physically affected. If it is the case, it would make my job easier. Yet, since it would all happen at the very end of a campaign I would not have minded a very dramatic upset.

: Eldest Mother is pregnant with a new race of surface Uzuz. And she's
: hungry for magical food...

When is that suppose to take place?

Thanks!

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/