RE: Re: AA vs KL

From: Frédéric Cloutier <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:52:08 -0500

: Which is just the sort of "other solution" that might work. OOO made
: a major change in how trolls in kethela organized and operated, if I
: understand properly. Imagine if an equivalent was 'birthed' in
: another of the troll areas, or if OOO is brought back but with a
: broader mandate somehow.

What would be the differences between the old Kingdom of Nights society (under OOO) and Dagori Inkarth?

Someone mentionned it would probably work better with ZZ and came up with the Dark Empire example. Any idea what would be the differences between the Dark Empire society and Dagori Inkarth?

Even if at the end of the campaign, I would like to show a glimpse of what implications the actions of the characters had.

I really like where this is getting...

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/