Re: Re: AA vs KL

From: donald_at_...
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:39:52 GMT

In message <Pine.SOL.4.44.0401151032530.22211-100000_at_...> James Frusetta writes:

>Simon wrote:
>
>> I'd say it's more likely the AA cultists are setting up the
>> players so that later the AA cultists can shop them and gain
>> credit for uncovering the PCs plot.
>
>Or they're not uz at all, but filthy Chaotics/Lunars/Bad People of some
>sort trying to trick the players and the uz into a grudge match for their
>own purpose.

Why can't they be chaotic uz?

Chaotics can be insanely destructive of everything and what's more destructive to uz than attacking Kiger Litor? Doesn't really fit Argan Argar but perhaps chaotic uz appear similar enough to be mistaken as AA cultists by those ignorant humans.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/