Yelm out of Wonderhome! No justice, no peace!

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:33:50 -0800

 RR [mailto:rjremr_at_...] wrote:

> Or get a chaos entity to eat the sun, and make it dark both
> Above and Below! Or at least get it to go away to some *other*
> hell and not bother the Uz anymore...

Killing the Sun isn't a solution. Orlanth killed the Sun, and that's what screwed up Wonderhome in the first place.

Oh, sure, you might say "Not if it's killed by Chaos. That'll make him really go away." Nah, I don't trust chaos that much. Tien killed a bunch of light gods, and it just made him into a God of Light Darkness or somesuch. And don't get me started on Nysalor (i.e. "The Really Annoyingly Fucking Bright One").

It's bad enough having the Sun Emperor screwing up one world at any given time. Let's not make things worse.

--AMS, uzko and proud