Re: Re: lunar entertainment diety?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:23:14 -0800

> > >Is there a Lunar diety of Entertainment?
> >
> > Deezola is the favourite of Nobles and Poets.
> >
> > --Peter Metcalfe
>
> But isn't Deezola pretty much the Lunar Healing diety?
>
> Hmmm, maybe a subcult is in order. Maybe Deezola was patron to a
> performer who then ascended, with Deezola's help (& patronage), & is
> now the Lunar diety of Entertainers.

There is probably someone (or several) not of the 7Moms to take the part of "A mortal who became a diety". And don't forget that all the various cultures are going to have their own deities for entertainment - the Solars probably have something like the Muses, with each god(dess) having a specific type of entertainment (and all their attendent minor dieties and heroes - "I worship Fosey, goddess of the kick-turn").

RR
- Richelieu