An Uzuz is born!

From: Russell Cole <russ_cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:40:52 -0000

We know that for many centuries the Uz have been heroquesting to break the Trollkin curse as well as trying to birth modern age Uzuz.

My players are currently bashin their way through old pavis, but i would like to get them involved in bigger (....far bigger) things once they have more experience and power. One thing I am looking at is having them involved in heroquesting to birth the first Uzuz of the modern age.

In thinking about what would be required I guess it breaks down into two areas:

  1. Heal Korasting of the wound given to her when Yelm entered hell
    (Hanroo Field)
  2. Find a safe route/fight a route past D'Wargon to Korastang

I guess item 1 would involve acting out Karrg's defence of Kyger Litor against the Killer Sun at Hanroo field - and being successful or (more likely) allowing Korastang time to escape safely?

Not sure about item 2, apart from fighting past D'wargon
(dangerous). Although of course the Uz of Palmatela breed true (if a
bit skinny) so they must have a different route to Korasting?

Any thoughts?

All the best

Russell