Re: Danfive Xaron (AA vs KL)

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:49:46 +0000

>At 08:01 AM 1/19/04 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>And there isn't exactly a shortage of candidates for a "lust for power".
>
>And a bloodthirsty bandit isn't a likely suspect?

No more likely than the rest, excluding Teelo Norri and She Who Waits.

And I would say that a "bloodthirsty bandit" is rather unlikely to be in a position to shape the ritual to his ends anyway.

>>Giving [power] to a bloodthirsty outlaw is going a bit far.
>
>Perhaps she hates the Carmanians even more? There is the
>sterling example of Churchill who once said that "If Hitler invaded
>hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the
>House of Commons".

Or perhaps he was just a convenient tool for some very dangerous dirty work. That seems rather more likely to me.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.